Subsurface Data Management (SSDM) Summit & Exhibition
February 21st - 22nd, 2019 | Houston, Texas USA
We are pleased to invite you to the “Subsurface Data Management (SSDM) ” scheduled for February 21st – 22nd, 2019 in Houston, Texas USA.
This seminar was designed for Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, who specialises in Data/Information Management, Petroleum Data, Document Control, Data Architecture, Data Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, IT Operations, Software Design & Development, Infrastructure Management, Data Processing, Data Warehousing.
We look forward to welcoming you in Houston!
Key Learning Outcomes:
At the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Understand data, its types, formats and sources to acquire data.
- Go through the 8-golden rules in subsurface data management in brief.
- Manage data and requirements that lead to good data governance.
- Learn from industry optimum accepted practices and from eld validated experience.
- Case studies are drawn from disparate disciplines and organisations, and focused on issues that are critical during a downturn in commodity pricing.
- Work as a Team.